NoMoreDupes for Outlook
NoMoreDupes for Outlook is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall NoMoreDupes for Outlook from your PCWisco
. Check out here
where you can read more on Wisco. More information about the app NoMoreDupes for Outlook can be found at http://www.NoMoreDupes.com
. Usually the NoMoreDupes for Outlook program is found in the C:\Program Files\Wisco\NoMoreDupes folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Wisco\NoMoreDupes\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NoMoreDupes for Outlook. adxregistrator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 129.85 KB (132968 bytes) on disk.
NoMoreDupes for Outlook installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.50 MB (1575129
bytes) on disk.
- adxregistrator.exe (129.85 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.38 MB)
The current page applies to NoMoreDupes for Outlook version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other NoMoreDupes for Outlook releases:
...click to view all...
NoMoreDupes for Outlook is a program offered by Wisco. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall NoMoreDupes for Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NoMoreDupes for Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NoMoreDupes for Outlook or simply click the Search field and type in "NoMoreDupes for Outlook". If it is installed on your PC the NoMoreDupes for Outlook application will be found automatically. When you click NoMoreDupes for Outlook in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NoMoreDupes for Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NoMoreDupes for Outlook:
- The publisher is: http://www.NoMoreDupes.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wisco\NoMoreDupes\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NoMoreDupes for Outlook.
8. After removing NoMoreDupes for Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NoMoreDupes for Outlook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NoMoreDupes for Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NoMoreDupes for Outlook by Wisco from your PC, we are not saying that NoMoreDupes for Outlook by Wisco is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NoMoreDupes for Outlook supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-30 22:53:50.490