NoMoreDupes for Outlook
NoMoreDupes for Outlook is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall NoMoreDupes for Outlook from your PCWisco
. You can read more on Wisco or check for application updates here
. Further information about NoMoreDupes for Outlook can be seen at http://www.nomoredupes.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\wisco\NoMoreDupes directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing NoMoreDupes for Outlook is C:\Program Files\wisco\NoMoreDupes\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the NoMoreDupes for Outlook's primary executable file and it takes circa 690.78 KB (707354 bytes) on disk.
NoMoreDupes for Outlook contains of the executables below. They occupy 690.78 KB (707354
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to NoMoreDupes for Outlook version 2.1.1
only. You can find below info on other application versions of NoMoreDupes for Outlook:
...click to view all...
NoMoreDupes for Outlook is a program released by Wisco. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall NoMoreDupes for Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NoMoreDupes for Outlook from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NoMoreDupes for Outlook or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NoMoreDupes for Outlook". If it is installed on your PC the NoMoreDupes for Outlook app will be found very quickly. When you select NoMoreDupes for Outlook in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NoMoreDupes for Outlook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NoMoreDupes for Outlook:
- The software company is: http://www.nomoredupes.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\wisco\NoMoreDupes\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NoMoreDupes for Outlook.
8. After removing NoMoreDupes for Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NoMoreDupes for Outlook that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NoMoreDupes for Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NoMoreDupes for Outlook by Wisco from your PC, nor are we saying that NoMoreDupes for Outlook by Wisco is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NoMoreDupes for Outlook in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-13 14:32:13.240