NoMoreDupes for Outlook
NoMoreDupes for Outlook is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall NoMoreDupes for Outlook from your PCWisco
. Open here
where you can read more on Wisco. Click on http://www.NoMoreDupes.com
to get more data about NoMoreDupes for Outlook on Wisco's website. NoMoreDupes for Outlook is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Wisco\NoMoreDupes directory, regulated by the user's decision. NoMoreDupes for Outlook's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Wisco\NoMoreDupes\unins000.exe". NoMoreDupes for Outlook's main file takes about 129.85 KB (132968 bytes) and is named adxregistrator.exe.
NoMoreDupes for Outlook installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.51 MB (1582129
bytes) on disk.
- adxregistrator.exe (129.85 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.38 MB)
The current web page applies to NoMoreDupes for Outlook version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other NoMoreDupes for Outlook versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NoMoreDupes for Outlook is a program released by the software company Wisco. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove NoMoreDupes for Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NoMoreDupes for Outlook from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NoMoreDupes for Outlook or simply click the Search field and type in "NoMoreDupes for Outlook". If it is installed on your PC the NoMoreDupes for Outlook app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NoMoreDupes for Outlook in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NoMoreDupes for Outlook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NoMoreDupes for Outlook:
- The software company is: http://www.NoMoreDupes.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Wisco\NoMoreDupes\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NoMoreDupes for Outlook.
8. After uninstalling NoMoreDupes for Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NoMoreDupes for Outlook that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NoMoreDupes for Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NoMoreDupes for Outlook by Wisco from your PC, nor are we saying that NoMoreDupes for Outlook by Wisco is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NoMoreDupes for Outlook supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-20 13:49:52.280