NVRTC Runtime is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NVRTC Runtime from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v9.0 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file is titled bin2c.exe and occupies 159.00 KB (162816 bytes).
The executable files below are part of NVRTC Runtime. They occupy about 60.39 MB (63326880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (159.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (339.00 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (3.75 MB)
- cudafe.exe (4.03 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (1.28 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (239.50 KB)
- gpu-library-advisor.exe (1.22 MB)
- nvcc.exe (318.50 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (15.51 MB)
- nvlink.exe (6.78 MB)
- nvprof.exe (3.82 MB)
- nvprune.exe (176.00 KB)
- ptxas.exe (6.67 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (231.00 KB)
- busGrind.exe (255.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (178.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.07 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (488.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (342.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (209.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.53 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.53 KB)
- java.exe (202.03 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.03 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.03 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.03 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.53 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.03 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.03 KB)
- klist.exe (16.03 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.03 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.03 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.03 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.53 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.03 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.03 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.53 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.03 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.53 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (11.74 MB)
This web page is about NVRTC Runtime version 9.0
only. You can find here a few links to other NVRTC Runtime releases:
...click to view all...
NVRTC Runtime is an application offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove NVRTC Runtime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NVRTC Runtime with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVRTC Runtime or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVRTC Runtime". The NVRTC Runtime application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVRTC Runtime in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVRTC Runtime, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVRTC Runtime.
8. After uninstalling NVRTC Runtime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVRTC Runtime which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVRTC Runtime using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVRTC Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVRTC Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVRTC Runtime in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-22 13:25:05.320