This page contains thorough information on how to remove NVRTC Runtime for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall NVRTC Runtime from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v10.2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). NVRTC Runtime's main file takes around 198.50 KB (203264 bytes) and is called bin2c.exe.
The executables below are part of NVRTC Runtime. They take about 88.67 MB (92981248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (198.50 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.17 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.41 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (295.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (388.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (21.89 MB)
- nvlink.exe (6.50 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (220.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (6.37 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (246.00 KB)
- busGrind.exe (273.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (196.50 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.21 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (535.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (400.50 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (219.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.79 MB)
- cicc.exe (23.69 MB)
The current web page applies to NVRTC Runtime version 10.2
alone. You can find below info on other releases of NVRTC Runtime:
...click to view all...
NVRTC Runtime is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove NVRTC Runtime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NVRTC Runtime from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVRTC Runtime or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVRTC Runtime". If it is installed on your PC the NVRTC Runtime program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NVRTC Runtime in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVRTC Runtime, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVRTC Runtime.
8. After uninstalling NVRTC Runtime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVRTC Runtime which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVRTC Runtime using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVRTC Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVRTC Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVRTC Runtime supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-21 15:51:36.530