NVRTC Runtime is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall NVRTC Runtime from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More data about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVRTC Runtime is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v10.1 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 198.00 KB (202752 bytes) on disk and is named bin2c.exe.
NVRTC Runtime contains of the executables below. They occupy 67.10 MB (70357664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (198.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (365.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.12 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (1.98 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (278.50 KB)
- gpu-library-advisor.exe (1.26 MB)
- nvcc.exe (375.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (21.86 MB)
- nvlink.exe (5.68 MB)
- nvprof.exe (4.05 MB)
- nvprune.exe (216.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (5.57 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (245.00 KB)
- busGrind.exe (273.00 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (195.50 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.21 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (539.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (399.50 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (219.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.53 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.53 KB)
- java.exe (202.03 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.03 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.03 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.03 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.53 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.03 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.03 KB)
- klist.exe (16.03 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.03 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.03 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.03 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.53 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.03 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.03 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.53 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.03 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.53 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.48 MB)
This page is about NVRTC Runtime version 10.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of NVRTC Runtime:
...click to view all...
NVRTC Runtime is a program by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase NVRTC Runtime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NVRTC Runtime with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVRTC Runtime or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVRTC Runtime". If it exists on your system the NVRTC Runtime application will be found automatically. After you click NVRTC Runtime in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NVRTC Runtime, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVRTC Runtime.
8. After uninstalling NVRTC Runtime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVRTC Runtime that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVRTC Runtime with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVRTC Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVRTC Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVRTC Runtime in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-28 10:36:38.063