You can find below details on how to uninstall NVRTC Runtime for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall NVRTC Runtime from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v8.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named bin2c.exe and it has a size of 186.55 KB (191032 bytes).
NVRTC Runtime is comprised of the following executables which take 50.11 MB (52545784
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (186.55 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (338.05 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (3.50 MB)
- cudafe.exe (3.83 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (1.06 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (275.55 KB)
- gpu-library-advisor.exe (1.16 MB)
- nvcc.exe (357.55 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (10.55 MB)
- nvlink.exe (6.35 MB)
- nvprof.exe (3.91 MB)
- nvprune.exe (209.05 KB)
- ptxas.exe (6.24 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (216.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (239.00 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (159.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.04 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (464.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (323.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (188.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (53.45 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.45 KB)
- java.exe (184.45 KB)
- javacpl.exe (70.95 KB)
- javaw.exe (184.95 KB)
- javaws.exe (282.95 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (42.95 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.45 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.45 KB)
- klist.exe (14.45 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.45 KB)
- orbd.exe (14.45 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.45 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.45 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.45 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.45 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.45 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (59.45 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (14.45 KB)
- unpack200.exe (175.45 KB)
- launcher.exe (43.48 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (8.02 MB)
The current web page applies to NVRTC Runtime version 8.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other NVRTC Runtime releases:
...click to view all...
NVRTC Runtime is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove NVRTC Runtime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NVRTC Runtime with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVRTC Runtime or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVRTC Runtime". The NVRTC Runtime app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NVRTC Runtime in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVRTC Runtime, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVRTC Runtime.
8. After removing NVRTC Runtime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVRTC Runtime that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVRTC Runtime using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVRTC Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVRTC Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVRTC Runtime supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 01:48:22.340