NVRTC Runtime is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NVRTC Runtime from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v10.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is labeled bin2c.exe and it has a size of 198.00 KB (202752 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in NVRTC Runtime. They occupy 73.07 MB (76618400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (198.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (365.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (3.92 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.24 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (278.50 KB)
- gpu-library-advisor.exe (1.26 MB)
- nvcc.exe (373.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (21.86 MB)
- nvlink.exe (8.66 MB)
- nvprof.exe (4.04 MB)
- nvprune.exe (216.00 KB)
- ptxas.exe (8.55 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (243.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (271.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (194.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.21 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (537.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (397.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (216.50 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.53 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.53 KB)
- java.exe (202.03 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.03 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.03 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.03 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.53 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.03 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.03 KB)
- klist.exe (16.03 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.03 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.03 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.03 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.53 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.03 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.03 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.53 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.03 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.53 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.46 MB)
The current page applies to NVRTC Runtime version 10.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of NVRTC Runtime:
...click to view all...
NVRTC Runtime is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase NVRTC Runtime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NVRTC Runtime from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVRTC Runtime or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVRTC Runtime". If it exists on your system the NVRTC Runtime app will be found very quickly. After you select NVRTC Runtime in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVRTC Runtime, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVRTC Runtime.
8. After removing NVRTC Runtime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVRTC Runtime which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVRTC Runtime with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVRTC Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVRTC Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVRTC Runtime supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-29 11:23:32.807