You can find below details on how to uninstall NVJPEG Runtime for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NVJPEG Runtime from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). bin2c.exe is the NVJPEG Runtime's main executable file and it takes close to 200.00 KB (204800 bytes) on disk.
NVJPEG Runtime is composed of the following executables which take 76.48 MB (80195072
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (200.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.39 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.70 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (297.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (397.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (27.56 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.16 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.05 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (229.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (257.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (180.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.26 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (526.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (386.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (203.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.99 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.79 MB)
This info is about NVJPEG Runtime version 11.0
alone. For other NVJPEG Runtime versions please click below:
NVJPEG Runtime is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall NVJPEG Runtime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NVJPEG Runtime from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVJPEG Runtime or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVJPEG Runtime". If it is installed on your PC the NVJPEG Runtime program will be found very quickly. After you click NVJPEG Runtime in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NVJPEG Runtime, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVJPEG Runtime.
8. After removing NVJPEG Runtime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVJPEG Runtime which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVJPEG Runtime using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVJPEG Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVJPEG Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NVJPEG Runtime in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:26:25.403