NVJPEG Runtime is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVJPEG Runtime from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. NVJPEG Runtime is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.2 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The application's main executable file occupies 201.00 KB (205824 bytes) on disk and is called bin2c.exe.
The executables below are part of NVJPEG Runtime. They occupy an average of 113.81 MB (119334400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (201.00 KB)
- cu++filt.exe (179.50 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (366.00 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.47 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.74 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (329.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (4.59 MB)
- nvdisasm.exe (32.05 MB)
- nvlink.exe (8.13 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.09 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.00 KB)
- ptxas.exe (8.01 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (4.03 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (253.00 KB)
- busGrind.exe (280.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (199.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.40 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (572.00 KB)
- randomFog.exe (404.50 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (229.00 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (24.92 MB)
- cicc.exe (17.92 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.2
of NVJPEG Runtime. For other NVJPEG Runtime versions please click below:
NVJPEG Runtime is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall NVJPEG Runtime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NVJPEG Runtime from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVJPEG Runtime or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVJPEG Runtime". If it exists on your system the NVJPEG Runtime app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVJPEG Runtime in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVJPEG Runtime, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVJPEG Runtime.
8. After removing NVJPEG Runtime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVJPEG Runtime that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVJPEG Runtime using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVJPEG Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVJPEG Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVJPEG Runtime supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-21 19:38:14.603