NVJPEG Runtime is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NVJPEG Runtime from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. NVJPEG Runtime is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v10.2 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The application's main executable file has a size of 198.50 KB (203264 bytes) on disk and is labeled bin2c.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in NVJPEG Runtime. They occupy 88.67 MB (92981248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (198.50 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.17 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.41 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (295.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (388.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (21.89 MB)
- nvlink.exe (6.50 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (220.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (6.37 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (246.00 KB)
- busGrind.exe (273.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (196.50 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.21 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (535.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (400.50 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (219.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.79 MB)
- cicc.exe (23.69 MB)
This data is about NVJPEG Runtime version 10.2
only. Click on the links below for other NVJPEG Runtime versions:
NVJPEG Runtime is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase NVJPEG Runtime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase NVJPEG Runtime using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVJPEG Runtime or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVJPEG Runtime". If it exists on your system the NVJPEG Runtime application will be found very quickly. After you select NVJPEG Runtime in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVJPEG Runtime, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVJPEG Runtime.
8. After removing NVJPEG Runtime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVJPEG Runtime which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVJPEG Runtime with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVJPEG Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVJPEG Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVJPEG Runtime supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-21 15:51:36.483