NVJPEG Runtime is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall NVJPEG Runtime from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVJPEG Runtime is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v10.1 directory, regulated by the user's option. bin2c.exe is the NVJPEG Runtime's main executable file and it occupies close to 198.00 KB (202752 bytes) on disk.
NVJPEG Runtime installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 65.81 MB (69010944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (198.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (365.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.14 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (1.98 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (278.50 KB)
- gpu-library-advisor.exe (1.26 MB)
- nvcc.exe (376.50 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (21.86 MB)
- nvlink.exe (5.69 MB)
- nvprof.exe (4.05 MB)
- nvprune.exe (216.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (5.58 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (245.00 KB)
- busGrind.exe (273.00 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (195.50 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.21 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (539.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (399.50 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (219.00 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.50 MB)
The current web page applies to NVJPEG Runtime version 10.1
alone. Click on the links below for other NVJPEG Runtime versions:
NVJPEG Runtime is a program offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall NVJPEG Runtime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NVJPEG Runtime with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVJPEG Runtime or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVJPEG Runtime". The NVJPEG Runtime app will be found very quickly. When you select NVJPEG Runtime in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVJPEG Runtime, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVJPEG Runtime.
8. After removing NVJPEG Runtime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVJPEG Runtime that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVJPEG Runtime with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVJPEG Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVJPEG Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVJPEG Runtime in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-18 16:53:58.507