You can find on this page details on how to remove NVJPEG Runtime for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NVJPEG Runtime from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.1 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 201.00 KB (205824 bytes) on disk and is called bin2c.exe.
NVJPEG Runtime contains of the executables below. They take 87.72 MB (91984896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (201.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (365.00 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.46 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.73 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (329.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (4.17 MB)
- nvdisasm.exe (32.03 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.93 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.00 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.81 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.99 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (244.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (272.00 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (191.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.39 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (567.00 KB)
- randomFog.exe (397.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (220.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (17.88 MB)
The current web page applies to NVJPEG Runtime version 11.1
alone. For other NVJPEG Runtime versions please click below:
NVJPEG Runtime is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall NVJPEG Runtime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NVJPEG Runtime using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVJPEG Runtime or simply click the Search field and type in "NVJPEG Runtime". If it exists on your system the NVJPEG Runtime application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NVJPEG Runtime in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NVJPEG Runtime, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVJPEG Runtime.
8. After uninstalling NVJPEG Runtime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVJPEG Runtime that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVJPEG Runtime with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVJPEG Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVJPEG Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVJPEG Runtime in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-25 21:38:20.473