More Results Hub
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall More Results Hub for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall More Results Hub from your PCMore Results Hub
. Check out here
for more details on More Results Hub. Please open http://www.moreresultshub.com/support
if you want to read more on More Results Hub on More Results Hub's website. More Results Hub is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\More Results Hub folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing More Results Hub is "C:\Program Files\More Results Hub\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 323.05 KB (330800 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
More Results Hub contains of the executables below. They occupy 846.55 KB (866864
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.05 KB)
This info is about More Results Hub version 2.0.5787.42049
alone. Click on the links below for other More Results Hub versions:
...click to view all...
More Results Hub is an application by More Results Hub. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase More Results Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall More Results Hub with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find More Results Hub or simply activate the Search feature and type in "More Results Hub". If it exists on your system the More Results Hub program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click More Results Hub in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding More Results Hub, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for More Results Hub:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.moreresultshub.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\More Results Hub\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove More Results Hub.
8. After removing More Results Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong More Results Hub that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling More Results Hub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall More Results Hub by More Results Hub from your PC, nor are we saying that More Results Hub by More Results Hub is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall More Results Hub in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-06 15:00:41.683