More Results Hub
This page contains complete information on how to remove More Results Hub for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall More Results Hub from your computerMore Results Hub
. You can find out more on More Results Hub or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.moreresultshub.com/support
if you want to read more on More Results Hub on More Results Hub's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\More Results Hub folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing More Results Hub is "C:\Program Files (x86)\More Results Hub\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 364.19 KB (372928 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
More Results Hub is comprised of the following executables which take 887.69 KB (908992
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.19 KB)
The current page applies to More Results Hub version 2.0.5890.7501
only. You can find below info on other application versions of More Results Hub:
...click to view all...
More Results Hub is an application offered by More Results Hub. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove More Results Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove More Results Hub from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate More Results Hub or simply activate the Search field and type in "More Results Hub". The More Results Hub app will be found very quickly. After you select More Results Hub in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding More Results Hub, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for More Results Hub:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.moreresultshub.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\More Results Hub\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall More Results Hub.
8. After removing More Results Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of More Results Hub which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing More Results Hub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall More Results Hub by More Results Hub from your PC, nor are we saying that More Results Hub by More Results Hub is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall More Results Hub in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 16:59:26.133