More Results Hub
More Results Hub is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall More Results Hub from your systemMore Results Hub
. Further information on More Results Hub can be found here
. Click on http://www.moreresultshub.com/support
to get more details about More Results Hub on More Results Hub's website. More Results Hub is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\More Results Hub directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. "E:\Program Files\More Results Hub\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove More Results Hub. More Results Hub's main file takes around 364.18 KB (372920 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
More Results Hub is composed of the following executables which occupy 887.68 KB (908984
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.18 KB)
The current page applies to More Results Hub version 2.0.5890.31032
alone. You can find below info on other releases of More Results Hub:
...click to view all...
More Results Hub is an application offered by More Results Hub. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase More Results Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase More Results Hub from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find More Results Hub or simply click the Search feature and type in "More Results Hub". If it is installed on your PC the More Results Hub application will be found automatically. After you click More Results Hub in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about More Results Hub, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for More Results Hub:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moreresultshub.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "E:\Program Files\More Results Hub\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove More Results Hub.
8. After uninstalling More Results Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong More Results Hub that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing More Results Hub with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove More Results Hub by More Results Hub from your computer, we are not saying that More Results Hub by More Results Hub is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove More Results Hub supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 04:24:11.150