More Results Hub
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall More Results Hub for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall More Results Hub from your PCMore Results Hub
. Further information on More Results Hub can be found here
. More information about the software More Results Hub can be seen at http://www.moreresultshub.com/support
. More Results Hub is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\More Results Hub folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\More Results Hub\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall More Results Hub. Uninstaller.exe is the More Results Hub's main executable file and it occupies approximately 305.72 KB (313056 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in More Results Hub. They take 829.22 KB (849120
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5682.15968
of More Results Hub. You can find below info on other versions of More Results Hub:
...click to view all...
More Results Hub is a program released by More Results Hub. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove More Results Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall More Results Hub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find More Results Hub or simply click the Search field and type in "More Results Hub". If it exists on your system the More Results Hub program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click More Results Hub in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding More Results Hub, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for More Results Hub:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moreresultshub.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\More Results Hub\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove More Results Hub.
8. After removing More Results Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of More Results Hub which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling More Results Hub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall More Results Hub by More Results Hub from your computer, nor are we saying that More Results Hub by More Results Hub is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall More Results Hub in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 18:14:17.510