More Results Hub
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall More Results Hub for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall More Results Hub from your PCMore Results Hub
. Further information on More Results Hub can be found here
. More information about the software More Results Hub can be seen at http://www.moreresultshub.com/support
. More Results Hub is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\More Results Hub folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\More Results Hub\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall More Results Hub. Uninstaller.exe is the More Results Hub's main executable file and it occupies approximately 305.72 KB (313056 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in More Results Hub. They take 829.22 KB (849120
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5682.15968
of More Results Hub. You can find below info on other versions of More Results Hub:
...click to view all...
More Results Hub is a program released by More Results Hub. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove More Results Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall More Results Hub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find More Results Hub or simply click the Search feature and type in "More Results Hub". The More Results Hub program will be found very quickly. When you select More Results Hub in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding More Results Hub, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for More Results Hub:
- The publisher is: http://www.moreresultshub.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\More Results Hub\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove More Results Hub.
8. After removing More Results Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of More Results Hub which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling More Results Hub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall More Results Hub by More Results Hub from your computer, nor are we saying that More Results Hub by More Results Hub is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall More Results Hub in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-23 18:14:17.510