More Results Hub
This info is about More Results Hub for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall More Results Hub from your systemMore Results Hub
. Open here
where you can read more on More Results Hub. Please follow http://www.moreresultshub.com/support
if you want to read more on More Results Hub on More Results Hub's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\More Results Hub folder (same installation drive as Windows). More Results Hub's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\More Results Hub\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 364.20 KB (372936 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
More Results Hub contains of the executables below. They take 887.70 KB (909000
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.20 KB)
The current web page applies to More Results Hub version 2.0.5882.40135
alone. You can find below info on other versions of More Results Hub:
...click to view all...
More Results Hub is an application released by More Results Hub. Some people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove More Results Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall More Results Hub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate More Results Hub or simply click the Search field and type in "More Results Hub". If it exists on your system the More Results Hub application will be found automatically. When you click More Results Hub in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding More Results Hub, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for More Results Hub:
- The software company is: http://www.moreresultshub.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\More Results Hub\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove More Results Hub.
8. After uninstalling More Results Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong More Results Hub that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling More Results Hub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove More Results Hub by More Results Hub from your computer, we are not saying that More Results Hub by More Results Hub is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove More Results Hub in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 13:04:51.600