MobileMe Control Panel
This page is about MobileMe Control Panel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall MobileMe Control Panel from your computerApple Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Apple Inc.. You can read more about on MobileMe Control Panel at http://www.apple.com
. MobileMe Control Panel is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support folder, subject to the user's decision. MobileMeOutlookAddInTool.exe is the MobileMe Control Panel's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.91 MB (2001696 bytes) on disk.
MobileMe Control Panel contains of the executables below. They take 3.34 MB (3503792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppleMobileBackup.exe (54.32 KB)
- AppleMobileDeviceHelper.exe (54.32 KB)
- AppleMobileDeviceService.exe (54.32 KB)
- AppleMobileSync.exe (54.32 KB)
- AppleSyncNotifier.exe (46.78 KB)
- AppleSyncPref.exe (357.28 KB)
- ATH.exe (54.32 KB)
- com.apple.DotMacSync.client.exe (19.78 KB)
- com.apple.IE.client.exe (54.32 KB)
- com.apple.Outlook.client.exe (54.32 KB)
- com.apple.Safari.client.exe (54.32 KB)
- com.apple.WindowsContacts.client.exe (54.32 KB)
- com.apple.WindowsMail.client.exe (54.32 KB)
- MDCrashReportTool.exe (54.32 KB)
- Mingler.exe (54.32 KB)
- MobileMeOutlookAddInTool.exe (1.91 MB)
- MobileMeServices.exe (65.28 KB)
- SyncDiagnostics.exe (54.32 KB)
- syncli.exe (54.32 KB)
- SyncPlanObserver.exe (54.32 KB)
- SyncServer.exe (54.32 KB)
- SyncUIHandler.exe (54.32 KB)
- upgradedb.exe (54.32 KB)
The current page applies to MobileMe Control Panel version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other MobileMe Control Panel versions:
...click to view all...
MobileMe Control Panel is an application offered by Apple Inc.. Some users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove MobileMe Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MobileMe Control Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MobileMe Control Panel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MobileMe Control Panel". If it is installed on your PC the MobileMe Control Panel app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MobileMe Control Panel in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MobileMe Control Panel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MobileMe Control Panel.
8. After uninstalling MobileMe Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MobileMe Control Panel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MobileMe Control Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MobileMe Control Panel by Apple Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that MobileMe Control Panel by Apple Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MobileMe Control Panel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 08:07:34.520