MobileMe Control Panel
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MobileMe Control Panel for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall MobileMe Control Panel from your PCApple Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Apple Inc.. More data about the app MobileMe Control Panel can be found at http://www.apple.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support folder (same installation drive as Windows). MobileMeOutlookAddInTool.exe is the MobileMe Control Panel's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.91 MB (2002720 bytes) on disk.
MobileMe Control Panel is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.48 MB (3648256
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AppleMobileBackup.exe (59.30 KB)
- AppleMobileDeviceHelper.exe (59.30 KB)
- AppleMobileSync.exe (59.30 KB)
- AppleSyncMapiInterfaceHelper_x64.exe (110.30 KB)
- AppleSyncNotifier.exe (46.78 KB)
- AppleSyncPref.exe (357.28 KB)
- ATH.exe (58.80 KB)
- com.apple.DotMacSync.client.exe (19.78 KB)
- com.apple.IE.client.exe (59.30 KB)
- com.apple.Outlook.client.exe (59.30 KB)
- com.apple.Safari.client.exe (59.30 KB)
- com.apple.WindowsContacts.client.exe (59.30 KB)
- com.apple.WindowsMail.client.exe (59.30 KB)
- MDCrashReportTool.exe (59.30 KB)
- Mingler.exe (59.30 KB)
- MobileMeOutlookAddInTool.exe (1.91 MB)
- MobileMeServices.exe (65.28 KB)
- SyncDiagnostics.exe (59.30 KB)
- syncli.exe (59.30 KB)
- SyncPlanObserver.exe (59.30 KB)
- SyncServer.exe (59.30 KB)
- SyncUIHandler.exe (59.30 KB)
- upgradedb.exe (59.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of MobileMe Control Panel. Click on the links below for other MobileMe Control Panel versions:
...click to view all...
MobileMe Control Panel has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall MobileMe Control Panel:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall MobileMe Control Panel:
- C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Apple\Mobile Device Support
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AOSUtils.dll
- C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleISSupport.dll
- C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileBackup.exe
- C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileBackup_main.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
MobileMe Control Panel is a program by the software company Apple Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove MobileMe Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MobileMe Control Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MobileMe Control Panel or simply activate the Search field and type in "MobileMe Control Panel". If it is installed on your PC the MobileMe Control Panel program will be found very quickly. After you select MobileMe Control Panel in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MobileMe Control Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MobileMe Control Panel.
8. After uninstalling MobileMe Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MobileMe Control Panel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MobileMe Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MobileMe Control Panel by Apple Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that MobileMe Control Panel by Apple Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MobileMe Control Panel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:33:49.930