MobileMe Control Panel
This web page is about MobileMe Control Panel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall MobileMe Control Panel from your systemApple Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Apple Inc.. More details about MobileMe Control Panel can be seen at http://www.apple.com
. MobileMe Control Panel is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. MobileMeOutlookAddInTool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.91 MB (2005280 bytes) on disk.
MobileMe Control Panel is comprised of the following executables which take 3.60 MB (3770768
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AppleMobileBackup.exe (65.80 KB)
- AppleMobileDeviceHelper.exe (65.80 KB)
- AppleMobileSync.exe (65.80 KB)
- AppleSyncMapiInterfaceHelper_x64.exe (116.80 KB)
- AppleSyncNotifier.exe (46.78 KB)
- AppleSyncPref.exe (357.28 KB)
- ATH.exe (65.30 KB)
- com.apple.DotMacSync.client.exe (19.78 KB)
- com.apple.IE.client.exe (65.80 KB)
- com.apple.Outlook.client.exe (65.80 KB)
- com.apple.Safari.client.exe (65.80 KB)
- com.apple.WindowsContacts.client.exe (65.80 KB)
- com.apple.WindowsMail.client.exe (65.80 KB)
- MDCrashReportTool.exe (65.80 KB)
- Mingler.exe (65.80 KB)
- MobileMeOutlookAddInTool.exe (1.91 MB)
- MobileMeServices.exe (65.28 KB)
- SyncDiagnostics.exe (65.80 KB)
- syncli.exe (65.80 KB)
- SyncPlanObserver.exe (65.80 KB)
- SyncServer.exe (65.80 KB)
- SyncUIHandler.exe (65.80 KB)
- upgradedb.exe (65.80 KB)
This info is about MobileMe Control Panel version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of MobileMe Control Panel:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall MobileMe Control Panel.Folders found on disk after you uninstall MobileMe Control Panel from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall MobileMe Control Panel:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AOSUtils.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleISSupport.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileBackup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileBackup_main.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
MobileMe Control Panel is a program offered by the software company Apple Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase MobileMe Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MobileMe Control Panel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MobileMe Control Panel or simply click the Search feature and type in "MobileMe Control Panel". If it is installed on your PC the MobileMe Control Panel program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MobileMe Control Panel in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MobileMe Control Panel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MobileMe Control Panel.
8. After uninstalling MobileMe Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MobileMe Control Panel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MobileMe Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MobileMe Control Panel by Apple Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that MobileMe Control Panel by Apple Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MobileMe Control Panel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 13:37:23.283