MobileMe Control Panel
MobileMe Control Panel is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MobileMe Control Panel from your computerApple Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Apple Inc.. Detailed information about MobileMe Control Panel can be seen at http://www.apple.com/de
. Usually the MobileMe Control Panel program is placed in the C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Apple\Mobile Device Support folder, depending on the user's option during setup. MobileMeOutlookAddInTool.exe is the MobileMe Control Panel's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.50 MB (1577760 bytes) on disk.
MobileMe Control Panel is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.02 MB (3170576
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AppleMobileBackup.exe (59.30 KB)
- AppleMobileDeviceHelper.exe (59.30 KB)
- AppleMobileDeviceService.exe (59.30 KB)
- AppleMobileSync.exe (59.30 KB)
- AppleSyncNotifier.exe (46.78 KB)
- AppleSyncPref.exe (357.28 KB)
- ATH.exe (58.80 KB)
- com.apple.DotMacSync.client.exe (19.78 KB)
- com.apple.IE.client.exe (59.30 KB)
- com.apple.Outlook.client.exe (59.30 KB)
- com.apple.Safari.client.exe (59.30 KB)
- com.apple.WindowsContacts.client.exe (59.30 KB)
- com.apple.WindowsMail.client.exe (59.30 KB)
- MDCrashReportTool.exe (59.30 KB)
- Mingler.exe (59.30 KB)
- MobileMeOutlookAddInTool.exe (1.50 MB)
- MobileMeServices.exe (64.80 KB)
- SyncDiagnostics.exe (59.30 KB)
- syncli.exe (59.30 KB)
- SyncPlanObserver.exe (59.30 KB)
- SyncServer.exe (59.30 KB)
- SyncUIHandler.exe (59.30 KB)
- upgradedb.exe (59.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of MobileMe Control Panel. You can find below info on other application versions of MobileMe Control Panel:
...click to view all...
MobileMe Control Panel is a program released by the software company Apple Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase MobileMe Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MobileMe Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MobileMe Control Panel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MobileMe Control Panel". If it is installed on your PC the MobileMe Control Panel program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MobileMe Control Panel in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MobileMe Control Panel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MobileMe Control Panel.
8. After uninstalling MobileMe Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MobileMe Control Panel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MobileMe Control Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MobileMe Control Panel by Apple Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that MobileMe Control Panel by Apple Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MobileMe Control Panel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 13:50:07.730