MobileMe Control Panel
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove MobileMe Control Panel for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall MobileMe Control Panel from your systemApple Inc.
. More information about Apple Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.apple.com
to get more facts about MobileMe Control Panel on Apple Inc.'s website. The program is often found in the C:\Arquivos de programas\Arquivos comuns\Apple\Mobile Device Support directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is titled MobileMeOutlookAddInTool.exe and its approximative size is 1.91 MB (2006304 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside MobileMe Control Panel. They take about 2.40 MB (2517920
bytes) on disk.
- AppleSyncNotifier.exe (57.28 KB)
- AppleSyncPref.exe (357.28 KB)
- com.apple.DotMacSync.client.exe (19.78 KB)
- MobileMeOutlookAddInTool.exe (1.91 MB)
- MobileMeServices.exe (65.28 KB)
The current page applies to MobileMe Control Panel version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other MobileMe Control Panel versions:
...click to view all...
MobileMe Control Panel has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AirTrafficHost.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AOSUtils.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleISSupport.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileBackup.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
MobileMe Control Panel is an application marketed by the software company Apple Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall MobileMe Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MobileMe Control Panel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MobileMe Control Panel or simply click the Search field and type in "MobileMe Control Panel". If it exists on your system the MobileMe Control Panel application will be found very quickly. After you select MobileMe Control Panel in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MobileMe Control Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MobileMe Control Panel.
8. After removing MobileMe Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MobileMe Control Panel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MobileMe Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MobileMe Control Panel by Apple Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that MobileMe Control Panel by Apple Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MobileMe Control Panel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 17:40:43.037