McAfee Total Protection
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall McAfee Total Protection for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall McAfee Total Protection from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on McAfee, Inc.. McAfee Total Protection is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for McAfee Total Protection is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. McAfee Total Protection's main file takes around 72.26 KB (73992 bytes) and is named firesvc.exe.
McAfee Total Protection contains of the executables below. They take 19.20 MB (20130304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (72.26 KB)
- McPvTray.exe (465.53 KB)
- SvcDrv.exe (133.11 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (605.33 KB)
- McAlert.exe (307.12 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (228.65 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (262.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (970.98 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (98.90 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (549.02 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (965.46 KB)
- McInstru.exe (340.33 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.72 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (915.66 KB)
- mispreg.exe (694.87 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (423.80 KB)
- mcinst.exe (808.06 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (253.31 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saInst.exe (673.73 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (223.10 KB)
- mcods.exe (587.76 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (485.63 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (194.41 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (452.94 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (365.95 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (697.39 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (620.92 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (660.68 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.42 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (696.39 KB)
The current web page applies to McAfee Total Protection version 13.6.1492
only. You can find below info on other application versions of McAfee Total Protection:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall McAfee Total Protection you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall McAfee Total Protection:Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall McAfee Total Protection:
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MAT\McMATAppInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MAT\McMATSysTrayPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MAT\McOemRes.dll
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MAT\McPvNs.dll
McAfee Total Protection is a program offered by McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove McAfee Total Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove McAfee Total Protection with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find McAfee Total Protection or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee Total Protection". If it exists on your system the McAfee Total Protection program will be found very quickly. After you click McAfee Total Protection in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding McAfee Total Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall McAfee Total Protection.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Total Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee Total Protection that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee Total Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee Total Protection in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-04 12:38:50.940