McAfee Total Protection
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall McAfee Total Protection for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall McAfee Total Protection from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. You can find out more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. McAfee Total Protection is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for McAfee Total Protection is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The program's main executable file is named firesvc.exe and occupies 124.61 KB (127600 bytes).
McAfee Total Protection is composed of the following executables which occupy 29.68 MB (31126344
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (124.61 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (398.18 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (670.80 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (4.42 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.82 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.25 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (570.21 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (805.07 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (415.25 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (508.86 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.40 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (477.17 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (975.58 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (375.56 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.48 MB)
- McInstru.exe (486.70 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.07 MB)
- mcsync.exe (3.61 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.06 MB)
- mispreg.exe (898.09 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (563.66 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- CATracker.exe (759.27 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (902.16 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (862.90 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (905.66 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.65 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (902.66 KB)
This info is about McAfee Total Protection version 15.1.156
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of McAfee Total Protection:
...click to view all...
McAfee Total Protection is a program marketed by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall McAfee Total Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove McAfee Total Protection from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee Total Protection or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee Total Protection". If it exists on your system the McAfee Total Protection app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click McAfee Total Protection in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about McAfee Total Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall McAfee Total Protection.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Total Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee Total Protection that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee Total Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove McAfee Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee Total Protection supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 12:34:52.547