McAfee Total Protection
You can find on this page details on how to remove McAfee Total Protection for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall McAfee Total Protection from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on McAfee, Inc.. McAfee Total Protection is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing McAfee Total Protection is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. firesvc.exe is the McAfee Total Protection's primary executable file and it takes close to 72.26 KB (73992 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with McAfee Total Protection. They occupy about 18.97 MB (19896328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (72.26 KB)
- McPvTray.exe (547.55 KB)
- SvcDrv.exe (209.56 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (608.35 KB)
- McAlert.exe (322.74 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (235.23 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (270.46 KB)
- QcShm.exe (978.06 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (125.59 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (174.34 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (966.46 KB)
- McInstru.exe (344.35 KB)
- mcmigrator.exe (508.79 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.71 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (919.18 KB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.51 MB)
- mispreg.exe (698.89 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (425.27 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (222.63 KB)
- mcods.exe (588.81 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (487.68 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (197.97 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (453.47 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (370.50 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (700.45 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (636.07 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (672.30 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.43 MB)
- McVulUnpk.exe (616.43 KB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (699.45 KB)
This page is about McAfee Total Protection version 12.8.957
alone. For other McAfee Total Protection versions please click below:
...click to view all...
McAfee Total Protection is a program marketed by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove McAfee Total Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase McAfee Total Protection from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find McAfee Total Protection or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee Total Protection". If it exists on your system the McAfee Total Protection app will be found very quickly. When you select McAfee Total Protection in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about McAfee Total Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove McAfee Total Protection.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Total Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of McAfee Total Protection which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee Total Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee Total Protection in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-09 19:10:34.173