McAfee Total Protection
McAfee Total Protection is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall McAfee Total Protection from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. More information on McAfee, Inc. can be found here
. McAfee Total Protection is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. McAfee Total Protection's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The application's main executable file occupies 399.91 KB (409512 bytes) on disk and is labeled MpfAlert.exe.
The following executables are contained in McAfee Total Protection. They occupy 15.14 MB (15872048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MpfAlert.exe (399.91 KB)
- langsel.exe (510.52 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (701.20 KB)
- mcoemmgr.exe (1,004.95 KB)
- mcshell.exe (418.03 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (586.02 KB)
- mcsync.exe (1.12 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (736.41 KB)
- mcuninst.exe (891.30 KB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.07 MB)
- mispreg.exe (572.92 KB)
- mcinst.exe (801.26 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (127.84 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (176.15 KB)
- ActUtil.exe (503.37 KB)
- McSACore.exe (91.13 KB)
- saUI.exe (631.64 KB)
- saUpd.exe (608.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (120.30 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (228.43 KB)
- mcods.exe (355.68 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (160.53 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (252.07 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (168.58 KB)
This info is about McAfee Total Protection version 10.0.587
alone. Click on the links below for other McAfee Total Protection versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee Total Protection is a program marketed by McAfee, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall McAfee Total Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete McAfee Total Protection from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate McAfee Total Protection or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee Total Protection". The McAfee Total Protection app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select McAfee Total Protection in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about McAfee Total Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall McAfee Total Protection.
8. After removing McAfee Total Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of McAfee Total Protection which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee Total Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee Total Protection supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 12:53:29.177