McAfee Total Protection
This web page is about McAfee Total Protection for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall McAfee Total Protection from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. More information on McAfee, Inc. can be found here
. McAfee Total Protection is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall McAfee Total Protection. firesvc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 72.26 KB (73992 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of McAfee Total Protection. They take about 16.11 MB (16892712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (72.26 KB)
- McPvTray.exe (547.55 KB)
- SvcDrv.exe (209.56 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (607.83 KB)
- McAlert.exe (322.74 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (235.23 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (270.46 KB)
- QcShm.exe (978.06 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (125.59 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McActInst.exe (145.02 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (174.34 KB)
- McAWFwk.exe (219.94 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (966.46 KB)
- McInstru.exe (344.35 KB)
- mcmigrator.exe (508.79 KB)
- mcoemmgr.exe (1.08 MB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.71 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (918.71 KB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.51 MB)
- mispreg.exe (698.89 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (425.27 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (223.10 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (124.66 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (262.96 KB)
- mcods.exe (588.81 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (487.68 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (197.97 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (453.47 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (370.50 KB)
This web page is about McAfee Total Protection version 12.8.958
only. Click on the links below for other McAfee Total Protection versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee Total Protection is an application by McAfee, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove McAfee Total Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove McAfee Total Protection from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate McAfee Total Protection or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee Total Protection". If it exists on your system the McAfee Total Protection program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select McAfee Total Protection in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding McAfee Total Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove McAfee Total Protection.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Total Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee Total Protection that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee Total Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee Total Protection in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-19 08:51:46.450