McAfee® Internet Security Suite
You can find on this page details on how to remove McAfee® Internet Security Suite for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall McAfee® Internet Security Suite from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on McAfee, Inc.. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for McAfee® Internet Security Suite is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. McAfee® Internet Security Suite's main file takes around 72.26 KB (73992 bytes) and its name is firesvc.exe.
McAfee® Internet Security Suite is comprised of the following executables which occupy 16.05 MB (16825088
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (72.26 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (605.33 KB)
- McAlert.exe (307.12 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (228.65 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (262.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (970.98 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (98.90 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (549.02 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (965.46 KB)
- McInstru.exe (340.33 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.72 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (915.66 KB)
- mcuninst.exe (1.08 MB)
- mispreg.exe (694.87 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (423.80 KB)
- mcinst.exe (808.06 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (253.31 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saInst.exe (673.73 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (223.10 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (124.66 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (262.96 KB)
- mcods.exe (587.76 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (485.63 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (194.41 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (452.94 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (365.95 KB)
This info is about McAfee® Internet Security Suite version 13.6.1492
alone. You can find here a few links to other McAfee® Internet Security Suite versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee® Internet Security Suite is an application offered by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove McAfee® Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete McAfee® Internet Security Suite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate McAfee® Internet Security Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee® Internet Security Suite". The McAfee® Internet Security Suite program will be found very quickly. When you select McAfee® Internet Security Suite in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about McAfee® Internet Security Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall McAfee® Internet Security Suite.
8. After uninstalling McAfee® Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee® Internet Security Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee® Internet Security Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee® Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee® Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee® Internet Security Suite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-05 18:34:17.633