McAfee® Internet Security Suite
McAfee® Internet Security Suite is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall McAfee® Internet Security Suite from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on McAfee, Inc.. McAfee® Internet Security Suite is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing McAfee® Internet Security Suite is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. firesvc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 124.61 KB (127600 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in McAfee® Internet Security Suite. They take 21.49 MB (22535808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (124.61 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (805.07 KB)
- McAlert.exe (546.57 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (415.25 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (508.86 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.40 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (477.17 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- EarlyActivation.exe (93.46 KB)
- McActInst.exe (142.22 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (970.53 KB)
- McAWFwk.exe (324.30 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (398.68 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.48 MB)
- McInstru.exe (486.70 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.07 MB)
- mcsync.exe (3.61 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.06 MB)
- mispreg.exe (898.09 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (563.66 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (787.95 KB)
- CATracker.exe (759.27 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (349.40 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (124.63 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (173.95 KB)
- mcods.exe (797.00 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (663.73 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (397.18 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.22 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (565.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.0.179
of McAfee® Internet Security Suite. You can find here a few links to other McAfee® Internet Security Suite releases:
...click to view all...
McAfee® Internet Security Suite is a program by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove McAfee® Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase McAfee® Internet Security Suite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee® Internet Security Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee® Internet Security Suite". The McAfee® Internet Security Suite program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select McAfee® Internet Security Suite in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding McAfee® Internet Security Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee® Internet Security Suite.
8. After removing McAfee® Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of McAfee® Internet Security Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee® Internet Security Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee® Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee® Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee® Internet Security Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 16:16:19.410