McAfee® Internet Security Suite
McAfee® Internet Security Suite is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall McAfee® Internet Security Suite from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. You can read more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. McAfee® Internet Security Suite is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove McAfee® Internet Security Suite. The application's main executable file is titled firesvc.exe and occupies 72.26 KB (73992 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with McAfee® Internet Security Suite. They take about 15.43 MB (16180040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (72.26 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (605.33 KB)
- McAlert.exe (307.12 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (228.65 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (262.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (970.98 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (98.90 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- EarlyActivation.exe (93.46 KB)
- McActInst.exe (142.22 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (549.02 KB)
- McAWFwk.exe (324.30 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (966.96 KB)
- McInstru.exe (340.33 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.73 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (916.16 KB)
- mispreg.exe (694.87 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (423.80 KB)
- mcinst.exe (808.06 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (253.31 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saInst.exe (673.73 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (223.10 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (124.63 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (173.95 KB)
- mcods.exe (587.76 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (485.63 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (194.41 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (452.94 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (365.95 KB)
The current page applies to McAfee® Internet Security Suite version 13.6.1529
alone. You can find below info on other releases of McAfee® Internet Security Suite:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\gkp\content.bin
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\gkp\firesvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\gkp\Gkp.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
McAfee® Internet Security Suite is an application released by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase McAfee® Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove McAfee® Internet Security Suite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate McAfee® Internet Security Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee® Internet Security Suite". The McAfee® Internet Security Suite app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select McAfee® Internet Security Suite in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about McAfee® Internet Security Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall McAfee® Internet Security Suite.
8. After uninstalling McAfee® Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee® Internet Security Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee® Internet Security Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee® Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee® Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee® Internet Security Suite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-28 04:58:09.080