McAfee® Internet Security Suite
This info is about McAfee® Internet Security Suite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall McAfee® Internet Security Suite from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. More data about McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the McAfee® Internet Security Suite program is found in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall McAfee® Internet Security Suite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. McAfee® Internet Security Suite's primary file takes about 72.76 KB (74504 bytes) and its name is firesvc.exe.
The executables below are part of McAfee® Internet Security Suite. They occupy about 15.76 MB (16520440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (72.76 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (610.88 KB)
- McAlert.exe (311.14 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (231.17 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (265.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (976.53 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (98.90 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- EarlyActivation.exe (93.46 KB)
- McActInst.exe (142.22 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (736.60 KB)
- McAWFwk.exe (324.30 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (954.39 KB)
- McInstru.exe (340.33 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.73 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (913.63 KB)
- mispreg.exe (696.89 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (425.30 KB)
- mcinst.exe (808.06 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (369.99 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saInst.exe (666.68 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (227.13 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (124.63 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (173.95 KB)
- mcods.exe (595.30 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (488.65 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (195.44 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (457.46 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (370.97 KB)
This data is about McAfee® Internet Security Suite version 14.0.1076
only. You can find here a few links to other McAfee® Internet Security Suite versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee® Internet Security Suite is an application released by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase McAfee® Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete McAfee® Internet Security Suite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find McAfee® Internet Security Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee® Internet Security Suite". The McAfee® Internet Security Suite program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select McAfee® Internet Security Suite in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about McAfee® Internet Security Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall McAfee® Internet Security Suite.
8. After uninstalling McAfee® Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee® Internet Security Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee® Internet Security Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove McAfee® Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee® Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee® Internet Security Suite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-14 18:55:17.667