McAfee® Internet Security Suite
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall McAfee® Internet Security Suite for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall McAfee® Internet Security Suite from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. More info about McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the McAfee® Internet Security Suite application is found in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for McAfee® Internet Security Suite is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. MfeASUM.exe is the McAfee® Internet Security Suite's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 327.36 KB (335216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in McAfee® Internet Security Suite. They take 12.71 MB (13331240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MfeASUM.exe (327.36 KB)
- firesvc.exe (70.84 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (416.85 KB)
- McAlert.exe (199.09 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (138.21 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (167.40 KB)
- QcShm.exe (787.05 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (65.84 KB)
- EarlyActivation.exe (93.46 KB)
- McActInst.exe (142.22 KB)
- mcautoreg.exe (388.19 KB)
- McAWFwk.exe (324.30 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (297.08 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (779.41 KB)
- McInstru.exe (299.38 KB)
- mcoemmgr.exe (1.08 MB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (709.97 KB)
- mcsync.exe (1.32 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (745.20 KB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.27 MB)
- mispreg.exe (548.55 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (582.27 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (125.16 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (124.66 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (262.96 KB)
- mcods.exe (375.05 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (92.98 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (301.63 KB)
- mfehidin.exe (609.50 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (277.05 KB)
The current page applies to McAfee® Internet Security Suite version 11.6.511
alone. You can find below info on other versions of McAfee® Internet Security Suite:
...click to view all...
McAfee® Internet Security Suite is a program offered by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove McAfee® Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall McAfee® Internet Security Suite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find McAfee® Internet Security Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee® Internet Security Suite". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee® Internet Security Suite application will be found automatically. After you click McAfee® Internet Security Suite in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about McAfee® Internet Security Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee® Internet Security Suite.
8. After removing McAfee® Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee® Internet Security Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee® Internet Security Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee® Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee® Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee® Internet Security Suite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-29 11:12:41.670