MSI Super Charger
This page contains thorough information on how to remove MSI Super Charger for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall MSI Super Charger from your PCMSI
. You can find out more on MSI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.msi.com/
to get more info about MSI Super Charger on MSI's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Super Charger folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Super Charger\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MSI Super Charger. MSI Super Charger's primary file takes around 998.95 KB (1022928 bytes) and is named Super Charger.exe.
MSI Super Charger contains of the executables below. They take 3.69 MB (3868976
bytes) on disk.
- ChargeService.exe (159.45 KB)
- ipadchg.exe (33.48 KB)
- ipadchg2.exe (32.95 KB)
- Super Charger.exe (998.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
The current page applies to MSI Super Charger version 1.3.0.08
only. Click on the links below for other MSI Super Charger versions:
...click to view all...
MSI Super Charger is a program released by the software company MSI. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase MSI Super Charger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall MSI Super Charger from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MSI Super Charger or simply activate the Search field and type in "MSI Super Charger". The MSI Super Charger program will be found automatically. After you select MSI Super Charger in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MSI Super Charger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSI Super Charger:
- The publisher is: http://www.msi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Super Charger\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MSI Super Charger.
8. After uninstalling MSI Super Charger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI Super Charger that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MSI Super Charger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MSI Super Charger by MSI from your PC, we are not saying that MSI Super Charger by MSI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MSI Super Charger supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-17 02:10:51.090