MSI Super Charger
This web page is about MSI Super Charger for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall MSI Super Charger from your computerMSI
. Additional info about MSI can be seen here
. Detailed information about MSI Super Charger can be seen at http://www.msi.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Super Charger folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. MSI Super Charger's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Super Charger\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1,004.18 KB (1028280 bytes) on disk and is labeled Super Charger.exe.
MSI Super Charger contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.68 MB (3861800
bytes) on disk.
- ChargeService.exe (179.17 KB)
- ipadchg2.exe (34.17 KB)
- Super Charger.exe (1,004.18 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
This info is about MSI Super Charger version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other MSI Super Charger versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MSI Super Charger is an application offered by the software company MSI. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove MSI Super Charger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MSI Super Charger from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MSI Super Charger or simply click the Search feature and type in "MSI Super Charger". If it is installed on your PC the MSI Super Charger program will be found very quickly. After you click MSI Super Charger in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MSI Super Charger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSI Super Charger:
- The publisher is: http://www.msi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Super Charger\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MSI Super Charger.
8. After uninstalling MSI Super Charger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI Super Charger which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MSI Super Charger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MSI Super Charger by MSI from your computer, nor are we saying that MSI Super Charger by MSI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MSI Super Charger in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-06-01 00:17:31.903