MSI Super Charger
You can find below detailed information on how to remove MSI Super Charger for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MSI Super Charger from your computerMSI
. More info about MSI can be seen here
. More information about MSI Super Charger can be found at http://www.msi.com/
. MSI Super Charger is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Super Charger directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Super Charger\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MSI Super Charger. The program's main executable file is labeled Super Charger.exe and it has a size of 1,004.18 KB (1028280 bytes).
MSI Super Charger is comprised of the following executables which take 3.69 MB (3864952
bytes) on disk:
- ChargeService.exe (182.01 KB)
- ipadchg2.exe (34.17 KB)
- Super Charger.exe (1,004.18 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
This page is about MSI Super Charger version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other versions of MSI Super Charger:
...click to view all...
MSI Super Charger is a program marketed by the software company MSI. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall MSI Super Charger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MSI Super Charger from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MSI Super Charger or simply activate the Search field and type in "MSI Super Charger". The MSI Super Charger application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MSI Super Charger in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MSI Super Charger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MSI Super Charger:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.msi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Super Charger\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MSI Super Charger.
8. After uninstalling MSI Super Charger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI Super Charger which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MSI Super Charger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MSI Super Charger by MSI from your PC, we are not saying that MSI Super Charger by MSI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MSI Super Charger in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-05-28 06:57:38.087