MSI Super Charger
This info is about MSI Super Charger for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MSI Super Charger from your computerMSI
. More information about MSI can be read here
. Further information about MSI Super Charger can be found at http://www.msi.com/
. Usually the MSI Super Charger application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Super Charger folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for MSI Super Charger is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Super Charger\unins000.exe. Super Charger.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 998.95 KB (1022928 bytes) on disk.
MSI Super Charger is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.70 MB (3879728
bytes) on disk:
- ChargeService.exe (169.95 KB)
- ipadchg.exe (33.48 KB)
- ipadchg2.exe (32.95 KB)
- Super Charger.exe (998.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of MSI Super Charger. Click on the links below for other MSI Super Charger versions:
...click to view all...
MSI Super Charger is an application by MSI. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall MSI Super Charger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MSI Super Charger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MSI Super Charger or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MSI Super Charger". If it is installed on your PC the MSI Super Charger application will be found very quickly. When you click MSI Super Charger in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MSI Super Charger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSI Super Charger:
- The software company is: http://www.msi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Super Charger\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MSI Super Charger.
8. After uninstalling MSI Super Charger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI Super Charger which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MSI Super Charger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MSI Super Charger by MSI from your PC, we are not saying that MSI Super Charger by MSI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MSI Super Charger in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-10 10:25:17.583