MSI Super Charger
You can find below details on how to uninstall MSI Super Charger for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall MSI Super Charger from your systemMSI
. Open here
for more details on MSI. Please follow http://www.msi.com/
if you want to read more on MSI Super Charger on MSI's page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Super Charger directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling MSI Super Charger is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Super Charger\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Super Charger.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 998.95 KB (1022928 bytes) on disk.
MSI Super Charger is comprised of the following executables which take 3.69 MB (3869488
bytes) on disk:
- ChargeService.exe (159.95 KB)
- ipadchg.exe (33.48 KB)
- ipadchg2.exe (32.95 KB)
- Super Charger.exe (998.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
The current web page applies to MSI Super Charger version 1.3.0.09
alone. Click on the links below for other MSI Super Charger versions:
...click to view all...
MSI Super Charger is a program marketed by the software company MSI. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall MSI Super Charger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MSI Super Charger from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MSI Super Charger or simply activate the Search field and type in "MSI Super Charger". If it exists on your system the MSI Super Charger application will be found automatically. When you click MSI Super Charger in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MSI Super Charger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MSI Super Charger:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.msi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Super Charger\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MSI Super Charger.
8. After uninstalling MSI Super Charger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MSI Super Charger that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MSI Super Charger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MSI Super Charger by MSI from your computer, nor are we saying that MSI Super Charger by MSI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MSI Super Charger in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-09 07:18:22.940