Lenovo Mouse Suite
This page contains complete information on how to remove Lenovo Mouse Suite for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Mouse Suite from your PCLenovo
. More information about Lenovo can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo Mouse Suite directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo Mouse Suite\PMUninst.exe MouseSuite98 is the full command line if you want to remove Lenovo Mouse Suite. The program's main executable file is labeled MouseWiz.exe and occupies 1.76 MB (1840968 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Lenovo Mouse Suite. They occupy about 2.66 MB (2784584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FSRremoS.EXE (18.00 KB)
- ICONSPY.EXE (118.00 KB)
- MouseWiz.exe (1.76 MB)
- PelElvDm.exe (38.00 KB)
- PELMICED.EXE (179.00 KB)
- PelService.exe (223.50 KB)
- PMUNINNT.EXE (50.00 KB)
- PMUNINST.EXE (177.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Lenovo Mouse Suite version 6.30
alone. You can find below a few links to other Lenovo Mouse Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Mouse Suite is a program released by the software company Lenovo. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Lenovo Mouse Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Lenovo Mouse Suite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lenovo Mouse Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Mouse Suite". The Lenovo Mouse Suite application will be found automatically. After you select Lenovo Mouse Suite in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Lenovo Mouse Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lenovo Mouse Suite.
8. After removing Lenovo Mouse Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Mouse Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Mouse Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo Mouse Suite by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Mouse Suite by Lenovo is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo Mouse Suite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 06:41:55.880