Lenovo Mouse Suite
This page is about Lenovo Mouse Suite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Lenovo Mouse Suite from your PCLenovo
. Further information on Lenovo can be seen here
. Usually the Lenovo Mouse Suite program is found in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo Mouse Suite folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Lenovo Mouse Suite is C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo Mouse Suite\PMUninst.exe MouseSuite98. MouseWiz.exe is the Lenovo Mouse Suite's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.76 MB (1840968 bytes) on disk.
Lenovo Mouse Suite installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.77 MB (2907464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FSRremoS.EXE (18.00 KB)
- ICONSPY.EXE (97.00 KB)
- MouseWiz.exe (1.76 MB)
- PelElvDm.exe (223.00 KB)
- PELMICED.EXE (206.00 KB)
- PelService.exe (173.00 KB)
- PMUNINNT.EXE (50.00 KB)
- PMUNINST.EXE (177.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.37
of Lenovo Mouse Suite. You can find here a few links to other Lenovo Mouse Suite releases:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Mouse Suite is a program released by Lenovo. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Lenovo Mouse Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Lenovo Mouse Suite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lenovo Mouse Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Mouse Suite". The Lenovo Mouse Suite application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Lenovo Mouse Suite in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Lenovo Mouse Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lenovo Mouse Suite.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Mouse Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Mouse Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo Mouse Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lenovo Mouse Suite by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Mouse Suite by Lenovo is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo Mouse Suite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-17 21:59:13.807