Lenovo Mouse Suite
This info is about Lenovo Mouse Suite for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Mouse Suite from your computerLenovo
. More information about Lenovo can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo Mouse Suite folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo Mouse Suite\PMUninst.exe MouseSuite98 is the full command line if you want to remove Lenovo Mouse Suite. Lenovo Mouse Suite's main file takes around 358.50 KB (367104 bytes) and its name is TPMXUD.exe.
Lenovo Mouse Suite is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.88 MB (5119416
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FSRremoS.EXE (25.31 KB)
- ICO.exe (92.31 KB)
- ICONSPY.EXE (92.31 KB)
- MouseWiz.exe (3.33 MB)
- PELMICED.EXE (211.02 KB)
- PelService.exe (174.50 KB)
- PMUNINNT.EXE (56.31 KB)
- PMUNINST.EXE (169.31 KB)
- TPMXUD.exe (358.50 KB)
- PelElvDm.exe (231.31 KB)
- PelService.exe (182.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.77
of Lenovo Mouse Suite. You can find below info on other releases of Lenovo Mouse Suite:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Mouse Suite is a program released by Lenovo. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Lenovo Mouse Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Lenovo Mouse Suite from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lenovo Mouse Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Mouse Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Mouse Suite application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Lenovo Mouse Suite in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Lenovo Mouse Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lenovo Mouse Suite.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Mouse Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Mouse Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo Mouse Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo Mouse Suite by Lenovo from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo Mouse Suite by Lenovo is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo Mouse Suite in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 03:28:56.687