Lenovo Mouse Suite
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Lenovo Mouse Suite for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Lenovo Mouse Suite from your computerLenovo
. More info about Lenovo can be read here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo Mouse Suite directory (same installation drive as Windows). Lenovo Mouse Suite's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo Mouse Suite\PMUninst.exe MouseSuite98. The program's main executable file occupies 358.50 KB (367104 bytes) on disk and is titled TPMXUD.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Lenovo Mouse Suite. They take about 4.66 MB (4890424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FSRremoS.EXE (18.00 KB)
- ICONSPY.EXE (84.50 KB)
- MouseWiz.exe (3.33 MB)
- PelElvDm.exe (223.00 KB)
- PELMICED.EXE (196.50 KB)
- PelService.exe (174.50 KB)
- PMUNINNT.EXE (49.00 KB)
- PMUNINST.EXE (178.09 KB)
- TPMXUD.exe (358.50 KB)
The current page applies to Lenovo Mouse Suite version 6.65
alone. You can find below a few links to other Lenovo Mouse Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Mouse Suite is a program offered by the software company Lenovo. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Lenovo Mouse Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Lenovo Mouse Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lenovo Mouse Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo Mouse Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Mouse Suite program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Lenovo Mouse Suite in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Lenovo Mouse Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lenovo Mouse Suite.
8. After removing Lenovo Mouse Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Mouse Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Mouse Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo Mouse Suite by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Mouse Suite by Lenovo is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo Mouse Suite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 09:48:33.120