Lenovo Mouse Suite
Lenovo Mouse Suite is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Mouse Suite from your PCLenovo
. Additional info about Lenovo can be read here
. Lenovo Mouse Suite is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo Mouse Suite directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Lenovo Mouse Suite is C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo Mouse Suite\PMUninst.exe MouseSuite98. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 156.09 KB (159834 bytes) on disk and is titled PELMICED.EXE.
The executables below are part of Lenovo Mouse Suite. They occupy about 2.78 MB (2919762
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FSRremoS.EXE (20.00 KB)
- ICONSPY.EXE (68.00 KB)
- MouseWiz.exe (1.76 MB)
- PelElvDm.exe (152.00 KB)
- PELMICED.EXE (156.09 KB)
- PelService.exe (180.00 KB)
- PMUNINNT.EXE (60.00 KB)
- PMUNINST.EXE (349.42 KB)
The current web page applies to Lenovo Mouse Suite version 6.45
alone. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Mouse Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Mouse Suite is a program released by the software company Lenovo. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Lenovo Mouse Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Lenovo Mouse Suite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lenovo Mouse Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo Mouse Suite". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Mouse Suite application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Lenovo Mouse Suite in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Lenovo Mouse Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lenovo Mouse Suite.
8. After removing Lenovo Mouse Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Mouse Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Mouse Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Mouse Suite by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo Mouse Suite by Lenovo is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo Mouse Suite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 01:00:39.010