LG Speed Manager
LG Speed Manager is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall LG Speed Manager from your systemLG Electronics Inc.
. Additional info about LG Electronics Inc. can be found here
. LG Speed Manager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\LG Software\LG Speed Manager directory, depending on the user's decision. LG Speed Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\LG Software\LG Speed Manager\Setup.exe /UNINSTALL. SpeedManager.exe is the LG Speed Manager's primary executable file and it takes about 1.47 MB (1538632 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of LG Speed Manager. They occupy an average of 1.87 MB (1958544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DelayStart.exe (32.50 KB)
- FastNet.exe (47.86 KB)
- FastrunObserver.exe (160.50 KB)
- FastrunStop.exe (24.00 KB)
- FBConfig.exe (47.07 KB)
- MfgFwiHlp.exe (34.07 KB)
- Setup.exe (53.07 KB)
- SetupHlp.exe (11.00 KB)
- SpeedManager.exe (1.47 MB)
The current page applies to LG Speed Manager version 1.0.1201.1301
only. Click on the links below for other LG Speed Manager versions:
LG Speed Manager is a program marketed by the software company LG Electronics Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove LG Speed Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall LG Speed Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LG Speed Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LG Speed Manager". If it exists on your system the LG Speed Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click LG Speed Manager in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about LG Speed Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LG Speed Manager.
8. After uninstalling LG Speed Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LG Speed Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LG Speed Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LG Speed Manager by LG Electronics Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that LG Speed Manager by LG Electronics Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LG Speed Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:56:23.263