LG Speed Manager
LG Speed Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall LG Speed Manager from your computerLG Electronics Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on LG Electronics Inc.. LG Speed Manager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\LG Software\LG Speed Manager folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing LG Speed Manager is C:\Program Files\LG Software\LG Speed Manager\Setup.exe /UNINSTALL. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.45 MB (1517128 bytes) on disk and is named SpeedManager.exe.
LG Speed Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 1.80 MB (1883136
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DelayStart.exe (32.50 KB)
- FastNet.exe (47.86 KB)
- FastrunObserver.exe (160.50 KB)
- FastrunStop.exe (24.00 KB)
- FBConfig.exe (28.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (53.07 KB)
- SetupHlp.exe (11.00 KB)
- SpeedManager.exe (1.45 MB)
The current web page applies to LG Speed Manager version 1.0.1108.2401
only. Click on the links below for other LG Speed Manager versions:
LG Speed Manager is a program offered by the software company LG Electronics Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove LG Speed Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall LG Speed Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LG Speed Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "LG Speed Manager". If it is installed on your PC the LG Speed Manager program will be found very quickly. When you select LG Speed Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LG Speed Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LG Speed Manager.
8. After removing LG Speed Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LG Speed Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LG Speed Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LG Speed Manager by LG Electronics Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that LG Speed Manager by LG Electronics Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove LG Speed Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:53:14.523