LG Speed Manager
LG Speed Manager is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall LG Speed Manager from your computerLG Electronics Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on LG Electronics Inc.. LG Speed Manager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\LG Software\LG Speed Manager directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\LG Software\LG Speed Manager\Setup.exe /UNINSTALL is the full command line if you want to remove LG Speed Manager. SpeedManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.48 MB (1555016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of LG Speed Manager. They occupy about 1.98 MB (2077984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckSSD.exe (39.07 KB)
- DelayStart.exe (32.50 KB)
- EnablingFastBoot.exe (46.57 KB)
- FastNet.exe (47.86 KB)
- FastrunObserver.exe (160.50 KB)
- FastrunStop.exe (24.00 KB)
- FBConfig.exe (62.07 KB)
- MfgFwiHlp.exe (34.07 KB)
- Setup.exe (53.07 KB)
- SetupHlp.exe (11.00 KB)
- SpeedManager.exe (1.48 MB)
The current web page applies to LG Speed Manager version 1.0.1203.0201
only. You can find below info on other versions of LG Speed Manager:
LG Speed Manager is a program by the software company LG Electronics Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove LG Speed Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete LG Speed Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LG Speed Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "LG Speed Manager". If it is installed on your PC the LG Speed Manager app will be found automatically. When you select LG Speed Manager in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about LG Speed Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LG Speed Manager.
8. After removing LG Speed Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LG Speed Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LG Speed Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LG Speed Manager by LG Electronics Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that LG Speed Manager by LG Electronics Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LG Speed Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 15:44:24.060