LG Speed Manager
LG Speed Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall LG Speed Manager from your PCLG Electronics Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on LG Electronics Inc.. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\LG Software\LG Speed Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing LG Speed Manager is C:\Program Files\LG Software\LG Speed Manager\Setup.exe /UNINSTALL. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SpeedManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.45 MB (1517128 bytes) on disk.
LG Speed Manager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.80 MB (1883648
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DelayStart.exe (32.50 KB)
- FastNet.exe (47.86 KB)
- FastrunObserver.exe (160.50 KB)
- FastrunStop.exe (24.00 KB)
- FBConfig.exe (29.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (53.07 KB)
- SetupHlp.exe (11.00 KB)
- SpeedManager.exe (1.45 MB)
This info is about LG Speed Manager version 1.0.1110.1901
alone. You can find below info on other versions of LG Speed Manager:
LG Speed Manager is a program marketed by LG Electronics Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove LG Speed Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove LG Speed Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LG Speed Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LG Speed Manager". If it is installed on your PC the LG Speed Manager app will be found very quickly. After you click LG Speed Manager in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding LG Speed Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LG Speed Manager.
8. After removing LG Speed Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LG Speed Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LG Speed Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LG Speed Manager by LG Electronics Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that LG Speed Manager by LG Electronics Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LG Speed Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-18 20:13:34.870