LG Speed Manager
LG Speed Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall LG Speed Manager from your computerLG Electronics Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on LG Electronics Inc.. Usually the LG Speed Manager application is installed in the C:\Program Files\LG Software\LG Speed Manager folder, depending on the user's option during install. LG Speed Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\LG Software\LG Speed Manager\Setup.exe /UNINSTALL. SpeedManager.exe is the LG Speed Manager's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.45 MB (1517128 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with LG Speed Manager. They take about 1.80 MB (1883648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DelayStart.exe (32.50 KB)
- FastNet.exe (47.86 KB)
- FastrunObserver.exe (160.50 KB)
- FastrunStop.exe (24.00 KB)
- FBConfig.exe (29.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (53.07 KB)
- SetupHlp.exe (11.00 KB)
- SpeedManager.exe (1.45 MB)
The current web page applies to LG Speed Manager version 1.0.1109.3001
alone. You can find below info on other releases of LG Speed Manager:
LG Speed Manager is an application released by LG Electronics Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase LG Speed Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove LG Speed Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LG Speed Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "LG Speed Manager". If it exists on your system the LG Speed Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select LG Speed Manager in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding LG Speed Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LG Speed Manager.
8. After uninstalling LG Speed Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LG Speed Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LG Speed Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LG Speed Manager by LG Electronics Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that LG Speed Manager by LG Electronics Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove LG Speed Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-31 08:05:30.160