Kinza is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Kinza from your computerDayz Inc.
. Additional info about Dayz Inc. can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Kinza is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\54.0.2840.71\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled kinza.exe and occupies 2.90 MB (3035632 bytes).
Kinza is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.12 MB (12712912
bytes) on disk:
- kinza.exe (2.90 MB)
- nacl64.exe (4.95 MB)
- setup.exe (4.28 MB)
This data is about Kinza version 3.5.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program offered by the software company Dayz Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Kinza with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Kinza or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kinza". If it is installed on your PC the Kinza app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Kinza in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kinza that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kinza by Dayz Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Kinza by Dayz Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Kinza supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 18:22:47.800