Kinza is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Kinza from your computerDayz Inc.
. More information on Dayz Inc. can be seen here
. Kinza is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Kinza is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\41.0.2272.101\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Kinza's primary file takes around 950.41 KB (973216 bytes) and is named kinza.exe.
The executables below are part of Kinza. They occupy an average of 8.75 MB (9173344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- kinza.exe (950.41 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.12 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.02 MB)
- setup.exe (980.91 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (637.91 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.16 MB)
- setup.exe (956.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Kinza version 2.0.0
only. For more Kinza versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Kinza we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Kinza's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\0939ZYRD\www.kinza.xml
Kinza is a program by the software company Dayz Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kinza or simply click the Search field and type in "Kinza". If it exists on your system the Kinza application will be found automatically. After you select Kinza in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kinza by Dayz Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Kinza by Dayz Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kinza supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 18:43:50.237